Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 30 - February 9, 2014

Hello! Here we are again, and this time from my iPad! Oh yeah. The
Lord is really hastening His work!

For example, the miracles we see here are amazing. We were going out
to eat one day and I saw two foreigners walk in. Normally, not that
exciting. But as an english speaking ward missionary, I was way pumped
up. Especially when they started speaking to each other in German.

o.O Yeah. I knew something was up.

So I head over there after we finish eating and strike up a
conversation in German. Well, I say German, but I would really rather
call it something different. In the Book of Mormon it talks about how
the people of king Limhi found the remains of the people of Jared?
Yeah. That's what my German is like now.
Anyway,


I start talking. Then we talk about the gospel a bit. It turns out he
is christian, and that he is interested! So guess who reaches into his
bag and pulls out a copy of the German Book of Mormon? Me.

Boom. Miracles. Any of you doubt that the Lord is doing His work?
Read D&C 6:36 (“Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not.”) Yeah. LOVE IT.

Anyway, love you all! Thank you for those of you who sent me special
letters! I appreciate all of you. Till next week!

--Elder Chun

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment