Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 29 - February 2, 2014



Hello! Another week, another percent gone.

Scary, eh? At this rate, I'll be back before you know it!

Anyway, this week was fast sunday as you all know. And miracle story: Ali, our investigator with a baptismal date for February 23rd (pray for him please!) got up and bore his testimony in church.

Oh yeah. He is SWEET.

Anyway, this week I had the opportunity to read through "Miracle of Forgiveness" by Spencer W. Kimball. It really is an amazing book that has increased my desire to repent and do more for my Savior. I have learned so much more about the destructive nature of sin, and the sorrow that comes from not being able to or willing to repent. It has pushed me so much more to bring people the Light of the gospel, "So they may know as to what source they should look for a remission of their sins." (2 Nephi 25:26). I'm sure plenty of people will the rolling their eyes as they read this, saying, "Well you're a missionary. Of COURSE you'll say that!" If you do or did think that, I would like to clarify my reason for saying these sorts of things. I do not say this BECAUSE I'm a missionary. I am a missionary BECAUSE I believe this. Sometimes, we reverse the cause and effect for things in our lives; we mix up A and B; We think results come before efforts; miracles before faith; and so on. But that's wrong. I have never in my life been more certain of this. I am saying these things because I am a missionary. I because a missionary because I believe.

Isn't belief just a beautiful thing? I thank Heavenly Father for my faith often, but not nearly often enough. I invite you all to try thanking the Lord for the faith you do have. It's amazing how He rewards us for our gratefulness!

You're all great! Shall we try to be better together? :D (As together as we are across oceans haha)

--Elder Chun

P.S. We get Ipads tomorrow. Just thought I'd announce that. MWAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment