Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 31 - February 16, 2014

Hello! Another week, another P-day, more miracles!

#1. Thank you for all those praying for our investigators. They really are feeling the support of your prayers. Our investigator, Ali, is getting baptized this Sunday. YEAH. He's sweet. Please continue to pray for him, because this is the week that Satan will try to come down hard. But we have the rock of our Redeemer.

#2. Thank you for all of you who sent snail mail to me this week! I really felt the Valentine's love and am grateful you all care so much about me :D Valentine's is weird in Japan. Only women give out chocolate. Men give out chocolate on March 14th, called "white day". I'm happy to say that the chocolate I got came from my family and a man. Boom. Breakin' traditions everywhere hehehe.

But seriously. Thank you for all your support at home. You are all fantastic people and I pray you have a good spring time. Always know that the best day to express your love is not Valentine's day. The best day to express love is TOday. "Often we assume that [our friends and family] must know how much we love them. But we should never assume; we should let them know." -President Monson (“Love at Home”, Ensign August 2011)

So thank you all for your care and love! I have really felt it, and I wanted to tell you all how much I love you for being my family, friends, and comrades. 

Sweet. Signing off for another week!

--Elder Chun


No comments:

Post a Comment