Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 66, October 19, 2014

Is there ANY way I can get maybe 4 or 5 names that I can do in the
temple here in Japan for our family? I really want to help our family
receive the gospel. Maybe can you mail me the name cards and I'll take
them once a transfer?

If not, that's ok. I love you!

(
^)


MATSUDO IS...
100% WHITE WITH A FULL COURT PRESS
ワイネガー長老とチャン長老
末日聖徒
イエス・キリスト
教会



Sami also sent several picture this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment