Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 64, October 6, 2014

I had some things I thought about Christmas.

1: Did you ask Opa for glasses for me? I don't want to seem needy...
But I need them haha

2: I think I need (a) new suit/s. Has Grandma gone to Japan yet? If
not, maybe forget the sweats and just go with suits? I don't know how
expensive suits usually are... I was looking today and saw suits from
$100 up to $800. I'm not an idiot, so I wouldn't get an $800 suit on
my mission, but I don't know what's a good price range.

3: If you haven't sent the package yet, don't worry about putting
candy in! It's time to trim down for all the ladies waiting at home
hehehe (not really. I just have been feeling a little nauseous after
eating a lot of candy. Binge eating, you know haha)

I'm sorry again about always requesting pricey things!
お赦しください!

(
^)


MATSUDO IS...
100% WHITE WITH A FULL COURT PRESS
ワイネガー長老とチャン長老
末日聖徒
イエス・キリスト
教会


No comments:

Post a Comment