Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 38 - April 7, 2014

Hello everybody!

Another week, another letter. This time, it's Temple P-day! We're
about to go into the temple as I'm writing this. Yeah. Temples are
cool.

For those of you who live close to a temple (Utah people!!!) Take the
time to go as often as possible! I didn't realize how amazingly lucky
we are to have so many temples in Utah, and I never fully took
advantage of it. I now envy all of you and your ability to go there
often. Also, you've all seen conference already. For those of you who
regularly write me, I expect some sort of run down on your favorite
talks and insights! Being in Japan, we watch in next weekend.

Anyways!

This week was very interesting. A lot of our appointments fell
through, but having had a mental breakdown 2 weeks ago already, I
wasn't about to go 2 weeks in a row having a melt-down. So, mustering
every ounce of self-control I could muster (which I received from my
dad and brother through years of training. Thank you) I kept working.
Long story short, there were many times when I simply could not go any
further or do any more when the miracles came. They were small in the
eyes of men, but large to me. They didn't necessarily involve finding
a new family or baptizing nations, but they often involved small acts
of charity from members that really touched my heart. So for those of
you who see missionaries, please give them a shout out, full-heartedly
thank them for their service, and just show them that they are doing a
good job. It means a lot to us.

So yeah! Long week full of miracles and character growth. Not much
news otherwise! thank you for all your prayers and support. I truly
felt the Hand of The Lord supporting me this week, and I know it is in
part to all the prayers I receive from my friends and family at home
(including you, Niki!)

Thank you all! you're great.

m(_ _)m

--Elder Chun

P. S. That is a bowing man.


No comments:

Post a Comment