Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 59 - August 31, 2014



Hello everyone! This week was a great week.


So! This week, I had a very peculiar experience. I was feeling that no matter where I go, I wasn't doing a good job sharing of the Atonement; letting others feel the love of God. I'm not sure why, but on Saturday, I broke. Completely and utterly broke. My mind was shot; my heart was down; my spirit wanted to lay down and give up. And this was at 12 o'clock. I struggled through the rest of the day to not give up. There were a few moments while teaching that I felt a bit better, but for the most part I was down for the count. That night, I was up for several hours because I almost threw up. Then, Sunday rolled around and I was completely empty.


A thought came to me. "Get a blessing." I thought, I can't. I need to be strong. I need to keep going. But I just... can't. My mission President's words came to my mind. "The hallmark of humility is that we cast our burdens on The Lord." I thought to myself, "I got a blessing 2 weeks ago! And in THAT time, all The Lord told me was to keep going. Do I need another?"

Then came the gentle thought, "Draw near unto me, and I will draw near unto you." With those words, I got a blessing. And then The Lord said something that filled me with such wonder. He told me that He loved me; that He was grateful for the fact that I serve with ALL my heart, mind, and strength. He promised me, again, that my family would be safe (I wasn't even worried), and that He was protecting them so that I could completely focus on the work for the time I am a missionary. And then He said I had touched the lives of many, and would continue to do so. I was grateful for His comforting words.

And then, that day, an investigator from Maebashi area (2-3 hour car drive away) came to see me, tell me his girlfriend left him, and asked me to pray for him. I met this man once. And for some reason, The Lord helped me touch the heart of this man. It meant so much to me that God has guided me through a change and has let me be His instrument. He is the greatest!


Love you all! Everyone should at least send me a picture of you so I can see how much you've changed!


Peace. V(^0^)V
--
全長老

No comments:

Post a Comment