Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 56 - August 10, 2014



Hello! I first want to apologize. I was under the impression that I
wrote everyone a letter last week, but I guess I didn't. Anyways,
MIRACLES!!!

We have a good friend named Erin. Erin is really hard to meet. When we
DID meet, it felt as though we were weeding a garden, just pulling out
one of her doubts at a time. This last time, we addressed a doubt we
didn't realize she had. She thought (unconsciously) that she had to
give up the Bible if she joined this church.
We addressed that concern and invited her to read the 3rd Nephi
chapters in order to strengthen her belief in what we said. We then
told her the only confirmation comes from God, and asked her how she
had experienced spiritual things in the past.
She told us that when she went back to christianity for the first
time in a long time, she felt as though something wrapped around her,
and lifted her up. She said that might have been an angel or
something.
I then gave the closing prayer. During the prayer, I felt the
Spirit very powerfully. I said amen, and so did Elder Crockett. But
Erin did not say anything. After a while, she asked, "do you feel
that?" We told her we were feeling the spirit, but we asked her what
she thought she was feeling.
She said, "I feel like something wrapped around me, and is
lifting me up." We told her, "Erin. That's the Spirit." She's been
studying and progressing since then.

So yeah. Erin is cool.

Also, Shinji. He is awesome. He has recently begun praying for a
personal testimony of Jesus Christ. So if you can pray for him to get
it... I'd appreciate it. :D

Anyways, you're all great! Again, for those of you who care, I'm sorry
for not writing last week!
Forgive me!!!
(^
^)

愛、
--
全長老

No comments:

Post a Comment