Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 58 - August 24, 2014



Hello! This week is a bit short on time, but some updates.
 
I am now in Matsudo. It's a little ridiculous. I went from a "ward" of
25 people to a ward of 250. The building (a picture is on my Facebook
page) is huge. 5 stories. Top floor is a gym.
 

 
Miracles:
we were streeting the other day and we ran into this guy that said, "I
am very confused. I'm looking for truth. I am hoping for change." So
we handed him a Book of Mormon and said, "This is the truth you are
looking for." He wants to meet us. But the biggest miracle was that
right before I met him, I was praying to God for a chance to love the
Japanese people more. THen as I saw him and testified to him, I felt
the Spirit powerfully tell me that Rentarou (that's his name) is my
brother and friend. The Lord answers our prayers VERY quickly
sometimes. And sometimes not.
 
Anyways, love you all! If you have any questions or requests as to
what you want to hear, shoot me an email and I'll see what I can do.
If not,
このままで続けます!You're great!
 
愛、
--
全長老

No comments:

Post a Comment