Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 53 - July 20, 2014

Hey hey hey! A personal shout out to my sister, Dani, who wrote me the
best email she has all year so far. Or was that the only...? I don't
remember....

Hehehe

Anyways, love my family. They are the best. (b^ ^)b

So this week, we have some awesome news. Shinji is as golden as people
come. He is praying like he's been a member his whole life, he reads
the Book of Mormon daily, he chose his own baptismal date, his father
passed away a year ago and so we want to teach Shinji baptisms for the
dead, etc. He is seriously the coolest.

Miracle: My companion and I were out working this Tuesday in the
ridiculously and unbelievably hot Japan weather. I was starting to get
way tired, so we said a prayer. I was filled with faith and asked
Heavenly Father to send us the person who is ready to be baptized. As
we were walking, the 1st person who pulls up next to us is the most
golden child I have met on my mission. And yes, that golden child was
Shinji.

To clarify the story, we DID meet him the first time last week Sunday.
This Tuesday was just a confirmation to me that Father wants Shinji to
be baptized even more than I do. And so i know it will happen. Shinji
chose his own day for August 10th. Please pray for him! He'll make it
if we have faith.

I love you all! You are the best!
--
全長老

No comments:

Post a Comment