Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 15 - October 27, 2013

Dear everyone.

Big news first: Transfer one is over, and I am transfering. Yes, this means I am not going to see Takumi get baptized. True, I am a bit sad about that, but I am happy to know that one of my newest and most best friends is on the steady way to returning to Christ.

So this transfer has gone by like lightning. It amazes me how every single day simply vanishes without a trace. 1 transfer down, 15 to go, and still too much to do. Time runs out quick when you're struggling to learn haha

In terms of miracles this week, I have seen countless. Most of these miracles are the miracles that take place in my heart as I work. It's quite easy to get down at times because of the way things are in terms of my lack of skills, but I have felt utterly cared for and supported by an almighty God, so everything works out pretty well. I just feel like I'm not the right tool sometimes.

Ever heard the phrase, 'trying to perform heart surgery with a rubber mallet'? Yeah, well I feel like the Lord is performing Brain Surgery with a jackhammer as He is using me.

But hey. It's Heavenly Father. He can do it.

So yes. I just invite everyone to realize that regardless of our imperfections, the Lord has something planned for each of us to do in order to help His children.

Shall we not go on and find what He has in store for us?

Sincerely,
Elder Chun


No comments:

Post a Comment