Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 27 - January 19, 2014

Hello, everybody! Another week is done. This week marks beginning of transfer 4! And you guessed right.... I'm transferring again!!!

I officially have more areas, zones, and companions than my previous 12th transfer companion. I'm either incredibly wanpaku (rebellious) or... Yeah. Just a wanp missionary haha

Anyway! Miracles, miracles, miracles! This week, I was given a beautiful opportunity to remember my Savior. Last week, on P-Day, I got some distressing news from a friend of mine. When I first read this news, I didn't feel anything at all. I went completely numb. Then, I took a nap. Afterwards, I woke up to a most peculiar sensation. I could feel my heart shattering piece by piece as it regained its ability to feel. So, I went to go read the "word of God, which healeth the wounded soul". But after a while, it got so painful for me that I couldn't concentrate. So I decided to pray. As I got on my knees to pray for strength, my heart simply couldn't produce the energy to combat my sorrow and pray. And so I sang my favorite hymn: Where Can I Turn for Peace. After singing the 1st verse, I was washed with peace and comfort. I then prayed with sincerity and was able to use the Atonement and be healed.

The Lord listens to our prayers, and He really does heal us.

From this experience, my desire to share about Jesus Christ has grown. Not only do I want to serve Him, but I also want others to learn of Him. If they did, I know that through any trials people have, they can receive love, comfort, guidance, and support from the Fount of Every Blessing. Why do I know this? Personal experience.

Experiences are powerful. Always write your spiritual experiences down for your children (2 Nephi 4:15-16). They will make a huge difference.

Therefore, I wish to give a shout out to my parents for sharing their spiritual experience with me. Papa? Mama? Thank you. Without your guidance, love, and example, I would not be where I am today. Which is in Japan. As a missionary of God.

Yeah. You're all jealous of me. b(^ ^)b  <=== thumbs up guy.

Anyway, more miracles! Last week, I wrote a bit about the guy who just walked into church. His name is Kouhaku. And he has a baptismal date for February 9th.

Boom. The Lord is hastening His work.

I love you all! I have a firm, unwavering hope that any of you who ask the Lord for help with anything WILL receive an answer. Please rely on Him! He's waiting for you. Don't think that your problems are too insignificant to pray for. They aren't. Turn to Him, and let Him heal you (3 Nephi 9:13).

Good luck! Pray hard! Press forward!

愛している、よ。

頑張る日本。


No comments:

Post a Comment