Address

Elder Samuel Mischa Chun
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

If you mail a package, you also need to list a phone number:
81 3-3952-6802

For those using www.dearelder.com:
You need no unit code or other information besides his mission: Japan-Tokyo (be sure not to click Japan-Tokyo south!)
You can continue to use this service if you load money to the account. Each time you send a letter through them, they charge you $1.10, which is the amount of an international stamp.

PLEASE WRITE TO ME!!!

When you write a letter to me, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, since it is much easier for me to respond by email!

Thanks so much!

Week 60 - September 7, 2014

Hey everyone! This week will be long. IF anyone reads these haha :D

Recently, I've been starting my study in a new way. I have a question,
I pray hard, then I flip open the Book of Mormon and read. Without
fail, I've been able to gain revelation that leads to a good,
heart-felt study. This sunday, a lack of sleep, a copious amount of
stress, and fast sunday all accumulated into a negative thinking
tendency. So I was trying to repent and cast off the sadness, when I
opened up the Book of Mormon to Alma 58:11. "Yea, and it came to pass
that The Lord our God did visit us with assurances that he would
deliver us yea, insomuch that he did speak peace to our souls, and did
grant unto us great faith, and did cause us that we should hope for
our deliverance in him."

I knew this to be an answer to my prayer, but my heart was still
heavy. I prayed hard and asked God for help to let go of the sadness,
and I opened the Book of Mormon again. To the same page. After reading
that verse again, my heart calmed a little bit, and I took the
Sacrament. Then, once again, negative thinking. I prayed for
forgiveness, and asked The Lord to lift the dark veil on my mind. I
opened the Book of Mormon and read the following words:

Yea, and it came to pass that The Lord our God did visit us with
assurances that he would deliver us yea, insomuch that he did speak
peace to our souls, and did grant unto us great faith, and did cause
us that we should hope for our deliverance in him."

Afterwards, I tried flipping open to the same verse without praying
and it didn't work, no matter how I tried. Accident? No.

Miracles.

Also, our friend Alex had an awesome experience the other day. He is
catholic, so he believes in Christ. He is searching for the true
church, and wanted to know about Joseph Smith. SO he ponders all day,
and goes to bed. Then he sees Joseph Smith in a dream in the Sacred
Grove being visited by 2 heavenly beings.

WHAT.

So we try to explain that's the Holy Ghost. Our member (who is also
Filipino) starts explaining the Holy Ghost, and we start talking about
how we feel it. My companion says he gets the chills. I say I feel a
warm feeling, goose bumps, and hear usually a sentence in my mind. Our
member present says, "I see dreams."

MIND = BLOWN.

So yeah. God prepares His people. Then Alex got stung by a bug in the
eyes, which swelled up until he couldn't see, so he couldn't come to
church. So pray for him! (b^0^)o

Love you all!
--
全長老




No comments:

Post a Comment